Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Help!

Ok so not photography related BUT I went and saw the movie " the Help" today and WOW what an inspiration! I cried three or four times and yes I am a crier but it was that amazing! If you have been thinking about seeing it YOU MUST!!!! It gave me alot to think about and I want to take my daughters to see it. There were alot of messages but one that I really loved was that people who treat others badly and are unkind only do so because they are unhappy in their own heart and mind. Be thankful for who you are even if it dosen't fit into to everyones ideal. Don't be afraid to stand up for what you know in your heart is right!
I am headed off to do a session in Park City! I am so blessed to live in a gorgeous place with an abundance of fabulous locations!I hope everyone has a great holiday!!!

No comments: