Thursday, September 1, 2011

BUGGY!!!!

Ok first off how stinkin cute is this family?? Um Hello super adorable gorgeous mom!! Dad is super handsome as well.............. so really the kids had no chance but to be gorgeous!!! In a small lapse of judgement I took this family out in the warm summer,down by the lake with NO BUG SPRAY!!!!! We were eatin alive but luckily they were all troopers! This little guy was FAST! I think by the end of the session we were friends though so that is always a plus because at the begining he was thinkin I was a nut ( I am but that is beside the point) Next edit up is the Heftel's wedding and that is going to be a treat!!! Andrea is one of the most photogenic people I have ever done images of. No fair, gorgeous in pictures AND real life. I had to get myself together a couple of times cause I am a huge bawlbaby and these are our dear friends and I always cry at weddings!!! Ok chatty patty is going to show some images now! Have a great evening

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: