Monday, March 21, 2011

Boudoir Photography!!

I am expanding my photography buisness to include Boudoir photography!! I am so excited to do this and I am looking for a few gals of every shape and size who would like to get a free Boudoir session in exchange for the rights to a few photos to post on my new blog. I will be doing very tasteful sessions that you can give to your significant other that they will cherish!! I have always wanted to do this myself but I had trouble finding someone who did it tastefully and for a reasonable price. If you are interested or know someone who would be please contact me at crazycricketphotography@yahoo.com!!

also our awesome photographer from Maui has posted a few of our wedding pictures on his website! Check them out, he is AMAZING www.ritiualphotos.com

No comments: