Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back On The Mainland!

We are back from Maui and WOW what a great journey! My favorite part of the trip was Marrying the love of my life on a gorgeous beach in paradise!! It was an amazing ceremony and the weather turned out perfect! It was a dream come true for me!
My second favorite was the crazy windy road to Hana, for those of you who have been to Maui you know that this road is carsickness city! We just had such fun wandering and exploring not to mention we scored some delicious coconut bread and sugar coconut candy. My thighs do not thank Maui for all the extra yumminess that I consumed.
So on the photography side of things we had the MOST AMAZING photographer, Andreas Koessler. He lives on Maui and I was blown away with his skill, location choices, creativness and really he is just a super nice friendly guy! His assistant Damien ROCKED the lighting situation and was so nice as well. We hiked our butts off to places that I only dreamed of having photos of. My dress was officially trashed and I couldn't be happier about it, anything in the name of photography right? And my hubby was such a trooper and did everything to make the photos ROCK! We came away from the session with new friends and AMAZING GORGEOUS photos!!! What more could a gal ask for? SOOO if you are headed to Maui and want a one of a kind photo experience let me know and I can get ya hooked up with these guys! I will be posting some of the photos soon so you can see what I am RAVING about!
So yeah an amazing once in a lifetime getaway!

1 comment:

BrownsJourney said...

Cant wait for pics!!!! I'm dying to see them!!!