Monday, December 31, 2012

2012!!!

Wow what a great year 2012 has been!! I am wayy behind on my blog as usual, I knoe I know six months behind to be exact. It is hard to keep up with my website,blog and Facebook. For my most recent posts and photos become a fan on Facebook! I do alot more posting there.I want to thank all of my wonderful 2012 clients! This year has been an amazing fun roller coaster ride. Weddings,families,newborns,kids,engagments and my very first birth story. The birth I photographed was one of the most amazing shoots I have had the honor to be included in.I hope 2013 will bring more opportunities for me to grow as a birth photographer. Today I am going to post some storyboards of some of the weddings I shot in 2012. Weddings are such a happy place for me. I hope you enjoy looking as these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. A special thank you to Louland Falls. This wedding property is simply breathtaking. If you have never seen it you must check it out!! I also have to say Thank You to the most caring,amazing,and selfless man I know. He happens to be my sweet husband and he is handsome to boot!! I could not do this without him. I get crazy running around like a mad woman and he is there to help out with all the other things in our lives and he encourages me to follow this dream. I hope all of you have a wonderful night as we look to the year ahead. Thank you all so much for making my dream become a reality!!!! Now on to the pictures!!

No comments: