Monday, September 20, 2010

The things we do for great pics!!

So I photographed an adorable little family tonite! Mom and Dad are so cute with their kiddos, we were struggling to get the kiddos to both look at the camera at the same time smiling and happy. It wasn't working out to well, the kids didn't think I was funny AT ALL and so cute Mom and Dad came up with a shoe throwing game. They would launch the kids shoes over my head and in to the grass which caused the kids to A) LAUGH and B) to look at the camera at the same time!!   BRILLIANT!!! This is why I find it so important to listen to parents and families and let them direct the shoot and give me advice on what works on their kiddos!!!  The parents and kids were such great sports and we ended up with some great photos!!!  Thanks shoe family!!!!

No comments: